What does it mean to be a man? What does it mean to be a Godly man? What do they think about? How do they behave? What do they believe? What do they do? These are the thoughts that have been resting in my spirit over the last year or so (off and on) and I thought that I was doing well, until... My wife and I (mostly my wife) homeschool our kids. She is so inspiring to me. She's really thrown away what she has learned that was not the truth and engaged in the batlle for the hearts of our kids. Superwoman! A shining example of Provebs 31. We moved away from our hometown. We changed what we believe (by that I mean, we were both brought up Catholic. However, we go to a Non-denomination church now, but even in that there is a distiction. We read the Bible and do what it says, sometimes even despite what we've been taught.) Sometimes it feels like its just us against the world and its true....
Redemption Playlist Being the middle man in His story is a feeling like no other. In this season, reach out with who you were created to be and let Him change the world through your actions. You carry the same spirit that raised Jesus from the dead'. All things are now possible!!! I want to see your stories. Reach out and pray for someone. Make a video and add it to the comments.
Comments
Post a Comment