Those that have ears...
Be still, calm. Make yourself silent. Feel your chest rise up and down with each passing breath. Listen... Hear the sound of your every breath. Beathe in. Exhale. Listen... The sound of your breath on the way in, yah. Now breath out, way. In, yah. Out, way. Yah, way. Yahway. Without even thinking, without knowing, God designed you to call for Him, Yahweh! Yahweh is the name of God that cannot be pronounced. It is actually spelled YHVH. Can you hear it? Do you feel your soul calling out for Him?
Not only did God create you to call for him, but God also created you to be able to hear him. It is woven into the fabric of your soul. Remember from the last post entitled, Perspective that the reason for everything is LOVE. It is about relationship, not one sided, distant commands. It is about an intamacy so deep that we can't even comprehend the level of connection that is available to us. The problem is that we've forgotten how to hear. We have ears but do not hear, but all that can change if you are willing to believe.
Listen to these words from John:
Jhn 10:14 NKJV - "I am the good shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My own.
"As the Father knows Me, even so I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep.
"And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd.
The shepherd is calling you. Do you hear His voice?
Jesus is calling you. You can hear Him! Call back to Him. Be still and listen. He has given you ears. Teach them how to hear.
Rom 10:17 NKJV - So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Not only did God create you to call for him, but God also created you to be able to hear him. It is woven into the fabric of your soul. Remember from the last post entitled, Perspective that the reason for everything is LOVE. It is about relationship, not one sided, distant commands. It is about an intamacy so deep that we can't even comprehend the level of connection that is available to us. The problem is that we've forgotten how to hear. We have ears but do not hear, but all that can change if you are willing to believe.
Listen to these words from John:
Jhn 10:14 NKJV - "I am the good shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My own.
"As the Father knows Me, even so I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep.
"And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd.
The shepherd is calling you. Do you hear His voice?
Jesus is calling you. You can hear Him! Call back to Him. Be still and listen. He has given you ears. Teach them how to hear.
Rom 10:17 NKJV - So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Comments
Post a Comment